What we collect
Clarion Inn may collect, store and use the following forms of personal data:
- Contact information including email address
- Information about your computer, visits, and use of this website (including IP address, location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views).
- Information about transactions carried out between you and Clarion Inn on the website.
- Any other information that you choose to send us.
What we do with the information
Clarion Inn obtains the above information to understand your needs and provide you with a better booking experience and stay. In particular, we use the information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may provide your information to third party partners in good faith.
- We will never sell your information.
We have established physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect online. These safeguards include encrypted transmissions.